Blog of a Wannabe Vet

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It was Friday evening a minute ago...

Had my last sunday morning at the animal sanctuary today. Its weird but I think I'll actually miss it! Wasn't expecting that - early mornings and lots of cat poop. I know I'll miss Jim (the rabbit)! and the kittens that were born a few weeks ago have grown so much! (see picture) but they are still smaller than my hand. Everyone there was so nice, I'll definitely keep in touch. 


Another day full of plans (revision) turned into setting up a Twitter account.  I don't understand it (:


So 6 months at the animal sanctuary means only 12 months left to do for my Duke of Edinburgh volunteering section. What to do next? I might do weekends volunteering at a farm vets or there is a conservation thing thats being set up at Port Lympne and Howletts zoo which is near me - I'm not sure exactly what thats about - a teacher mentioned it to me in passing and I haven't seen her since. Need to find out more details.


This weekend has gone past wayyy to fast - with a week full of tests ahead I'd best do some revision....

No comments:

Post a Comment