Blog of a Wannabe Vet

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 exams left...

Tomorrow is my last day of exams! Thank GOD - I'm so tired. Today I've had an hour and a half biology exam, 2 hours of English exam and then straight onto my physics tutor. My brain is fried and I only had 5hours sleep last night so I can hardly keep my eyes open.
Overall I'd say that exams have gone ok... not good and a long way from amazing, but definitely ok. Apart from physics. Physics was NOT good. and tomorrow I've got my final physics one which I really really want to do well in. I want to carry on with physics next year - after the english exam I've just done I never want to write again! well - possibly thats a slight exaggeration but not much. definitely not about Enduring Love or Robert Browning anyway. I just hope I've done enough to get to uni. 
My exams tomorrow are physics and my Biology GCSE core, which I'm resitting after getting a B last year. Its stupid - I got full marks in the additional paper that actually requires you to know stuff but in the 'easy' paper I got a B! insane. so hopefully that can be rectified tomorrow...
I'm so tired and can't revise but I'm too scared that if I nap I won't be able to sleep which is what happened yesterday... a true dilemma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment