Blog of a Wannabe Vet

Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Friday the 9th of March was my army interview and I think it went really well! They want me to go back after I get my AS results which just hammers home the fact that I can do all the planning I want but grades are still the most important thing.
I can't believe that my Easter holidays start next week! My first week is packed with lambing and calving but I think I will leave the second week for some good ol' revision - I'm really looking forward to that! Next Wednesday I'm going to J R Farm Meats abattoir which I'm still really looking forward to, everything is coming round so quickly!  
I spent my Sunday marshalling one of the many Sports Relief miles and had a great time, some people dressed up amazingly, my favourite was some 118 guys with moustaches still intact after 3miles! After the event all the stewards got even a goody bag, in which was a prune?! Just one single wrapped prune... very intriguing.
This means that I now have 45 hours of the 50 that I need to complete my V50 Award!

Sorry its taken me a while to get round to answering your question OCICAT93: after a while of googling, I found the BMAT results, this is the direct webpage...
http://synergysolutions.org.uk/Workshop/Bmat%20Xmas%202009.pdf
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment