Blog of a Wannabe Vet

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No more holiday ):

So skiing was amazing! Definately a serious contender for best holiday ever. I conveiniently forgot to take any work with me but at least that meant I had a totally relaxing week.
So first day back at school yesterday- it was awful. I seem to be going to a totally non caring phase at the moment, I want my life to start now! Enough with all this learning stuff.
Had my chemistry test today and it was possibly the worst exam I've ever done. I knew literally nothing but I got my Physics results yesterday and I got a B!! I'm so proud! I'm going to Manor Vets for a day this Saturday which will be great as I haven't been there in a while and then I'm back to Lord Whisky after a very long break on Sunday.
There is so much stuff I have to do - CV, personal statement, book my driving theory! not to mention the tons of homework I've got to catch up on.
I've written several lists but don't think I can put them off any longer, at some point I'll actually have to start doing something. But maybe that point doesn't have to be tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment